Saturday 23 May 2015

What Fiction is in your fridge?



For a bit of half term fun Year 3 will be having a, 'What fiction (or non-fiction) is in your Fridge?' challenge on our class twitter account. All you have to do is to tweet a picture of a book you or your child are reading in or near your fridge. Use your imagination, have fun and make us laugh! I will re-tweet the pictures. Please make sure you include @Y3_Stmarys and the hashtag #funfictioninyourfridge

Good Luck!

P.S. Here's what is in my fridge at the moment!

4 comments:

  1. Dear Mr W
    My fiction fridge is also Gangsta Granny my favourite character is Ben the little boy who doesn't like going to his granny's house until he found out that his she I trying to steal the queens crown jewels. It is also my favourite book too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear ?,
    Thank you for your comment. Not sure who you are but I am glad you like the book too. I think it very funny especially when Ben is secretly following his granny around to find out what she is up to.

    Perhaps your family could tweet us a picture of the book in your fridge? Have a look at the instructions for this above the picture of the book in my fridge.

    Have you read any other David Walliams books? I haven't yet but hope to soon!

    from,
    Mr W

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mr W,
    I have read a David Walliams book it was called Demon Dentist. It's a really good book. Have you read Demon Dentist?

    By Antonee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Antonee,
      No, I haven't read it yet but it is one I hope to read over the summer.
      from
      Mr W

      Delete